The Law Office of Nancy Washington Vaughn focuses on providing clients with employment law advice in compliance with applicable law and current human resources best practices. The legal advice that the Firm provides to businesses and non-profit organizations is based on a preventative law approach that is intended to reduce the risk of employment law non-compliance.
The Law Office of Nancy Washington Vaughn serves businesses and non-profit organizations in need of a legal adviser to outsource all or parts of the human resources function.
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
HUMAN RESOURCES DOCUMENTS & POLICIES
The Law Office of Nancy Washington Vaughn helps businesses and non-profit organizations bring human resource policies and procedures to life by helping your management and staff develop a practical understanding of your human resources strategy through training that resonates with your team to transform written policy into daily action.
The Firm provides live and virtual training sessions for clients. The firm creates customized employee training sessions that are interactive and informative.
• Disability Accommodation (ADA Compliance)
• Workplace Safety, Injury & Illness Prevention Program (OSHA Compliance)
• Family Medical Leave (FMLA Compliance)
• Ethical Conduct
• Employee Performance Evaluations /Appraisals
• Hiring/Recruitment Strategies
• Intellectual Property Protection
• Use of Technology & Social Media
• Workplace Violence / Conflict
• Employer Liability for Noncompliance with Federal & State Employment Laws
• Employer Liability for Workplace Violence & Other Torts
• Alabama Immigration Law – Employer Compliance
• Updates in Employment Law Cases & Legislation
• Other: Training services on other employment law and human resources topics are available upon request.
TRAINING FOR MANAGERS
• Discrimination & Harassment Training for Management
• Legal Hiring Strategies
• Conducting Employee Performance Evaluations / Appraisals
• Ethical Conduct
• Employee Disciplinary Actions & Terminations
• Managing Workplace Conflict & Violence
• Other: Management training pertaining to other employment law and human resources topics is available upon request.
A graduate of Vanderbilt University Law School, Nancy Vaughn maintains active licenses to practice law in Alabama and Tennessee. Ms. Vaughn holds PHR and SHRM-CP national human resources certifications.
Copyright © 2019 The Law Office of Nancy Washington Vaughn. All rights reserved. The Alabama State Bar requires the following Disclaimer: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the legal services performed by other lawyers.